Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

SOOO EXCITED

Sorry guys! I'm just going to post something really quick! I weighed myself this morning, and the number I saw got me so hyped up that I immediately ran to my room and started typing! Anyway, so yesterday night I weighed myself before I went to sleep... UGH, it had gone up since that morning.. I was at 127.4!! Gross, I know... So I decided that I was going to fast today and I was so upset my number went up. Now I woke up about and hour ago, laid in bed thinking about all different kinds of things.. Mostly random things. Well, when I weighed myself, my number came to be 123.1!!! SCORE!
ERMAHGERD. Now you know why i'm so excited.

Also, I will be seeing my boyfriend this afternoon. I cannot wait, I haven't seen him since Friday of last week.

Stay Happy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment